Real Reflexology - Debbie Burklund, formerly of ANGEL FEET in NYC
RSS

Recent Posts

Snoring
Why I would turn away a potential client.
Tiniitis

cookie cutter
cookies
events
fertility
gorgeous
insomnia
it's not just a foot massage
medical
NIH
ophthalmology
stress
thyroid
ticklish
tinnitis
turn away clients
weight loss
Whaddya know...
powered by

My Blog

ophthalmology

"Don't you get sick of looking at feet?" or: What do foot reflexology and ophthalmology have in common?

The short answer  to the (silly) question is "Nope -- because I'm not just looking at your feet -- I'm looking at and treating your entire self through reflexology."  Your treatment begins as soon as you walk through my door.  I will notice things that may well be later confirmed when I'm detailing your reflexes.  And even though my hands don't leave your feet, any disorder present throughout the rest of you is receiving treatment.  I may look at your toes and see that you suffer fron insomnia, or feel crunchiness in your instep that indicates you are diabetic.  Your feet don't lie.

And yes...I said "ophthalmology," not because I'm also a licensed doctor or can legally diagnose medical issues ( I'm not and don't)-- but because your ophthalmologist can look into your eye during your examination and perhaps detect a brain tumor, or see that you don't remove your eye makeup at night and it's collecting in back of your ocular area.   He's not just treating your eyes.  And I'm not just treating your feet.   As always, I welcome any and all questions thru this blog or the usual venues.  Cheers, D

13 Comments to ophthalmology:

Comments RSS
migraine diet list on Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:39 AM
Very interesting post!You have given detailed information about Reflexology treatment here.Reflexology is very useful treatment in several diseases.

colonetix on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:14 AM
Very useful information on ophthalmology,its a great resource for lots of peoples .

Phenocal on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:56 AM
Good Post. Really very useful and informative information. Thanks for sharing.

Molard Cook on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:30 AM
Brilliant review!!! I am looking for an eye doctor, for check up my eyes. I feel pain in my eyes suddenly. Please give me some idea, what can I do for it? Thanks for sharing.

nike pas cher on Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:32 PM
This would have required bids from different manufacturers with the eventual award of a government contract.

party dress on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:58 PM
People News; Bob Steele, Shuji Nakmura, Zumtobel CEO, and more

davidow on Saturday, November 23, 2013 6:14 AM
Year.....and new year...like to travel...try=H

cash advances on Saturday, June 14, 2014 5:14 PM
To start with the primary line of my statement – I do value any really to provides a large-scale as a results of the diary esteem. really it's associate outsize work by him that i detected associate honest facilitate by his/her Brobdingnagian facts and figures. I simply crave to tell, Brobdingnagian Brobdingnagian pleasure comprise it up your work. seldom ar throughout a grip to|i'll} be able to establish with you are posting and alter. wanting ahead to your any mails.Thanks lots.

okna pcv lublin on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:44 AM
It mostly worries that may experience write in it one of the equipment as well pieces of day by day use Particularly suited to the hall bedecked within perky style

adres on Monday, August 25, 2014 12:17 AM
It's during the passageway think leather coats and also boot styles, but it had been right now there the third time frame looking for a we may not depend upon in anyway in the ideals associated with health and safety or even just aesthetic

write my paper for me on Sunday, November 09, 2014 8:30 AM
Before diving into the nitty-gritties of social affair and putting however planned and accumulated thoughts on the exposition subject, essayists must make sure that they have plainly comprehended the theme and have sufficiently translated the significations and implications of the key terms utilized as a part of the article point of proposal explanation.

hand reflexology on Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:49 AM
individuals make use of to view web sites as well as campaign involving online business however, many are certainly not make use of to offer more hours about producing weblogs as well as taking place changes to be able to organization. That is essential to up-date web page for getting far more cash in on clientele.

rolex replica on Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:36 PM