Real Reflexology - Debbie Burklund, formerly of ANGEL FEET in NYC
RSS

Recent Posts

Snoring
Why I would turn away a potential client.
Tiniitis

turn away clients
weight loss
Whaddya know...
powered by

My Blog

it's not just a foot massage

Why do I call it realreflexology?  Because there are practitioners out there who just massage your feet (they might hit a reflex or two by accident)and call it reflexology, hoping you won't know the difference.  It's happened to me more than once, and I know I'm not alone.  I was on someone's table once, and she was trying to convince me I was receiving a reflexology treatment...when I told her that I am a certified reflexologist, her response was...wait for it..."Can you teach me?"  (You can't make this stuff up.)

20 Comments to it's not just a foot massage:

Comments RSS
Courses in Shiatsu on Thursday, December 27, 2012 7:59 AM
I like your thoughts and writing skill to express your views in a perfect manner. Thanks for the such an interesting post.

buy juvederm on Friday, January 11, 2013 6:36 AM
Thanks for sharing this incidence in a good manner. I am waiting for next post. Please share your thoughts and views with us.

replica rolex on Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:29 PM
Good to know that such kind of posts are there to help ignorant and novice people.

Spa san Francisco on Friday, April 05, 2013 7:00 AM
I analysis your website definitely that provide me a possibility to get the most essential information about realreflexology. I appreciate this post. Thanks for sharing it.

MCITP MCSE on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:48 PM
MCITP MCSE is a kind of computer software,it’s really professional and suit for everyone in the office

Nike Air Jordan on Thursday, May 02, 2013 4:05 AM
It's happened to me more than once

gynaecomastia on Saturday, May 04, 2013 1:28 AM
A Foot massage after a stressful day at work is a miraculous stress buster. It has an immediate effect and you feel rejuvenated and back on your feet again. There have been conflicts of opinion amongst people regarding the benefits of a foot massage.thanks for this post on foot massage topic.

laser eye surgery on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 1:35 AM
The services you provide for the foot massage is very nice and it is very effective also. Thanks for sharing..

party dress on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:58 PM
Outlook of LED Industry Trend in 2011

hresdss123 on Sunday, September 22, 2013 2:29 AM
I always thinks it smells like fish had a socket melt once, nike free 5.0 leopard due to excess power consumption (or more correctly, incorrect wiring to the coin box fitted by the landlord) took me ages before i realised what it was, was searching down the back of the couch etc thinking it was coming from down there lolit could just be that you waled through soem outside and brought the smell into the house. We had a really weird fusty smell near our front door a while back, couldnt figure out what it was, until a friend visited and commented that it smelled like a fox had marked its territory near our door! never nike free 3.0 v4 womens tiffany blue running shoes seen a nike shoes football mercurial fox near here but i got some animal repellent spray from the oet shop that you spray outside your door and it deters them from marking it. Dont know what its made of, it smells kinda weird but not unpleasant but it does the trick.

cash advance Tinley-Park on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 10:43 PM
This specific Payday/Installment loan can assist you victimisation persons quick fees or even this specific quick quick sharp emergency. should you've got having getting some kind of expenditures which can can’t hold on tight until eventually your individual resultant pay day progress can happen, embody to help you u. s. of America ALL day cash upgrades along with utilize all of our Payday/Installment loan to urge loaned simply the amount of to urge smart.

ubranka do chrztu warszawa on Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:58 PM
It is certainly, nonetheless , even to ascertain, to vacation in certain high quality retail outlets to see The design belonging to the the kitchen area should

strona www on Sunday, August 17, 2014 7:10 PM
Painting like a pro the condominium is not really a hard endeavor and the best whole amateurs must deal with the application with little difficulty because within the excellent substance along with artistry more safe for our toddler

website on Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:08 PM
Oil heating elements are generally tools which can operate within the clock It isn't just a nice model, which usually however is furthermore valuable, but is not the most important

foottherapy on Friday, November 28, 2014 1:07 PM
I was able to find the details that I was searching for. I must thank you for the initiatives you have made in writing this article. I am expecting the similar best efforts from you in the future as well.

Basic Foot Reflexology on Monday, February 02, 2015 11:56 AM
This really is the 1st trip to this blog We are commencing a new project from the exact same specialized niche as this blog Your blog offered all of us along with precious details to use

www on Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:45 PM
The the majority beautiful outcomes can be carried out via the wide range shutters and additionally drapes If finally, the hall would be the buy, not an issue below acquire you might need a check scarf, lipstick not to mention keys

James Wildon on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 3:11 AM
At first after reading this post i thought reflexology term was used to make a joke. I was fascinated to learn more about it and after little research i found the truth of it. By the way as you told you are certified reflexologist, can you share more info with us?

join the coin on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 12:56 AM
Excellent post.Thanks for sharing this message.Keep it up...

join the coin on Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:16 AM
Excellent post.Thanks for sharing this message.Keep it up...